I'm just kidding. I'm not an alcoholic. Really. I promise. I was just completely unable to think of a an even vaguely appropriate or witty title for my first blog post. Great start, huh?
So yes this is my first blog ever, so be nice. I'm not even really sure what I'm going to write about. I'm absolutely sure that I have nothing to particularly interest anyone out there, but maybe I'll end up making someone laugh or smile. Even if it's at me. I'll take what I can get. So yes, I started this blog because of a suggestion from someone, you know who you are, and it'll be a sort of experiment I guess. This person will probably be my only reader for at least a while, so I guess I should say hi there.
Sigh. This isn't going so well. Who knew you could babble in type? This is around the time in a conversation where one of my friends would stop me and seeing as I don't have that very helpful assistance online, I'm going to wind it up. Just one small thing. Is it ironic that the blogging site spellcheck doesn't believe me that blog is a word? Huh.
Until next time. There probably will be a next time. I haven't even really introduced myself yet.
Rosie
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Delete