Hok, long time no talk huh? Well no not really but I have been meaning to write again for a while. Been a bit of a busy week, I'm afraid. Had my Leaving Cert French oral on Monday. Tout s'est bien passé, grâce à Dieu. But I don't really want to talk about that.
So school's starting to wind up. Forever, I suppose. Can't say I'm too sorry about that, but I will miss certain things. I like the atmosphere at school, being around people you've known forever. It's comforting, I guess. But then again, I really truly cannot wait for college. You know all those crazy stories about college and dorms and all that? I fully intend to do all of that. I think the idea of Uni is made even more appealing by what I'm currently comparing it to though. But I genuinely will miss my old school. In particular my friends. We're all heading separate ways next September, so these few weeks will have to count. Few obstacles though. Couple of practicals. Moving out. The Leaving Cert. Nothing too bad. Hmm yeah.
So anyway, want to hear my news? Bit of an accident. An acid accident to be precise. Aren't they the best kind? So yes. Bitta sulfuric acid. Melted jumper. Long story short it was definitely the most interesting Chemistry class since we made aluminium oxide explode. Great craic altogether. But really. Quite painful for a while there, but definitely educational. The amount of lotions and potions I got to put on. Was really very fun.
I'd like to introduce any of ye interested to my favourite youtuber too actually. Literally cannot get enough of her humour. She's very cool. Here's one of her latest videos, and definitely one of my favourites. Extremely valid advice right here, trust me.
That made me laugh a lot, so I thought I'd share it. I'm also a big fan of charlieissocoollike so look him up if you ever have a spare moment. Not that I'd be at all surprised if you'd already watched both of their stuff, they're quite famous, but I'd definitely recommend them if you haven't.
Well. I'm not too sure what else I can ramble about. I'm going to go nurse my acid burns now, I always have the best Friday nights, it's true. Stay safe folks, hope ye're having a more eventful evening than me. I'll be back ^^
Rosie
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete